To help stop the spread of COVID – 19, we kindly ask that all patients adhere to the following hygienic standards:
- Washing hands thoroughly with soapy water
- Using hand sanitiser (at the front desk) upon entry and exiting
If the soap or sanitisers are running low or out, please let staff know immediately.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms we ask that you please contact the clinic to reschedule your appointment:
- Difficulty breathing (severe cases)
- Loss of taste or smell
We thank you all for your co-operation during these stressful times.
Andrew Dal Pra and the team at Hills Osteopathic and Health Care Centre
To further ensure that we are up-to-date with the latest developments of COVID-19, all practitioners have completed the Australian Government’s Infection Control Training on COVID-19.
In this time of heightened awareness of hygiene practices, please note that we take your health seriously. Whilst we normally exercise high levels of hygiene, we are conscious that new measures need to be taken whilst we still meet patient needs.
As such, we are implementing the following measures to ensure we minimise the risk of infection:
- Fresh towels and gowns for each patient
- Sanitisation of treatment tables and surfaces prior to each patient
- Use of gloves during treatment
- Washing hands before and after treatment of each patient
- Increased dusting, vacuuming, mopping of general clinic
- Wiping down of all door handles, light switches and other surfaces that are regularly used
- Providing hand sanitiser at the clinic front desk
- Use of salt pods and essential oil diffusers in the waiting room and treatment rooms to improve air quality
- Awareness of social distancing
For current updates on the coronavirus situation, please visit Australian Government Coronavirus Health Alert.
We thank you for your continued patronage and know that we will all get through this together,
Andrew and the team at Hills Osteopathic and Health Care Centre.