We believe that a quality healing experience begins before you even walk in the door.
Apart from fantastic professionalism and genuine care, we feature the following services and facilities at our clinics:
- Ample parking
- Easy access to public transport
- Wheelchair friendly access and amenities
- HICAPS (on the spot private health care rebates)
- Merchant facility for EFTPOS, VISA and Mastercard
- Workers compensation
- Medicare / Enhanced Primary Care (Osteopathy only following a referral from your GP)
- Concession discounts for seniors
- Extended hours so you can feel better before or after work
If you have any other questions or would like to find out more about us, don’t hesitate to contact us!
|Monday||8:00 am to 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am to 8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am to 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am to 8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am to 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am to 2:00 pm|
Naturopathy uses herbs, vitamins, minerals, celloid minerals (tissue salts), flower remedies and homoeopathic remedies to gently shift the body towards a state of health. Unlike orthodox treatments, the practitioner will aim to treat the patient holistically, taking into account diet, lifestyle and family history. For more information please call Isabelle on 0410 547 165 or visit Amabelle.
Justice of the Peace
To arrange a meeting time please call Isabelle on 0410 547 165.
Massage therapy is a great complement to Osteopathy and aids in relaxation and the release of muscular tension. Lucas Overton is our massage therapist who works with Andrew. Fully qualified in massage therapy and dry needling he is also registered with ATMS.
Please call 9671 3951 to arrange an appointment.