Don’t be another statistic
In Australia 80% of the population will suffer from back pain in their lives.
Osteopathy aims to reduce back pain, increase mobility and speed the recovery process.
Your osteopath can help:
- Reduce muscular tension, inflammation and nerve irritation
- Improve joint mobility
- Reduce the duration of low back pain episodes
- Offer advice on posture, exercises and stretching
- Help prevent future episodes
Common causes of back pain:
- Extensive sitting or standing
- Heavy lifting
- Constipation, irritable bowel syndrome
- Hormonal imbalances – menstrual pain, endometriosis
- Muscle weakness
- Spinal dysfunction / congenital condition